Monday 1 November 2010

Really old fashioned


I want to introduce you to the people is me.Liu Yan silly, like the stream met the cold eyes, and suddenly froze. She did not think in any case, Lei actually say such a thing.Yan son, last night I stayed up all night, like a lot. I always thought good enough for you, and now I finally figured out that I have hands, I can work, I can create happiness for jimmy choo you. Yan Son, promise me it, be my girlfriend, okay? Liu Yan looked to one side, the nose of a sour, almost crying, she is also an all night marathon of love, make her feel tired ah.
Love this one turned out to be not easy!No, not good. Liu Yan mumbled.Why? Lei overwhelmed, his face tense.Chasing girls with flowers in it does not, really old fashioned. Liu Yan breaks through his tears, You are not earth?For the earth to know. You so. Lei seen not far from a flower shop, he ran to catch on, back, hands and more a colorful roses.Chapter IIIAfternoon, the Korean Studies will be this month, financial statements and summary of the work of various departments, carefully read it again. He found a marked decline in profits this month, reports from business managers can Jimmy Choo Sandals be seen this month, the number of each client is business has a different reduction, in particular the purchase amount Pok Hong hospitals, only four per cent last month ten.Korean Studies office chair sitting quietly, thinking about the specific reasons for what is it? How to get rid of the company is existing problems as soon as possible. Morning, went to Pok Hong hospital, Liu Yan there, did not get any clues. Liu Yan is father, so it seems only came back from Beijing, and then long-term perspective.Crisp SMS tones, breaking the quiet office. South Korea to learn a look, is Marlee sent it, brother, said good afternoon to me, and in a hurry please, be sure to come.After such a reminder, Korean studies only think of it, Marlee received the phone the morning, the afternoon is promised to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment